Dear Patients and Community Members,
We have reopened our office after the recent events due to COVID-19. We are currently contacting our patients to schedule follow up visits. In seeing our patients again, we are following guidelines and recommendations issued by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are always using our usual and customary sterilization protocols and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The additional precautions we are taking include:
- Having patients take a patient screening survey.
- Having patients sign an exposure consent form.
- Taking patients' temperature.
- Having families wait in the car.
- Seeing a reduced number of patients per day.
We thank you for your cooperation, and we are working towards accommodating every patient in these uncertain times. If you have any questions about this message feel free to call us at (916) 575-9990 or email at [email protected]
Melvin Walters and Staff